AGREEMENT & OBLIGATION
While registering with CAP India, a candidate freely and willingly ACCEPTS and AGREES TO ABIDE by its terms and conditions. Hence, all registered candidates of CAP India are expected to fully and unconditionally abide by the OPERATIONAL, PRIVACY and LEGAL policies of CAP India, and for all legal and practical purposes CAP India assumes that all the registered candidates have read and understood the Operational, Privacy and Legal policies of CAP India.
Further, the candidate accepts and agrees to abide and adhere to and be bound by the obligation(s)/content(s) mentioned herein, which forms an integral part of the CAP India programme. The candidate confirms, undertakes and assures that he/she will NOT provide false information, misuse the programme by giving the personal ID/Password to non-registered candidates, share the contents with others or engage in malpractice during examinations. In the event of violation/breach of any part of this undertaking by the candidate, CAP India may terminate his/her candidature immediately without any notice or refund.
To empower youth with clear vision, mission, values and commitment:
- To enter into leadership positions in society
- To enter into the state and central civil services
- To be professionals in medicine, engineering, management, media & arts
- To become entrepreneurs and owners
- To take up scientific farming and food processing
- To serve as society as spiritual leaders
- Moulding strength of character
- Fostering ethical and moral values
- Boosting self confidence
- Enhancing critical thinking
- Cultivating capacity to solve problems
- Realising one’s optimum potential to be leaders
- Creating a pool of young leaders capable of transforming society
- Faithful to community, State and society
- Honest and sincere always
- Total transparency in all matters of public interest
- The highest moral and ethical integrity
- The best quality standards
- Profoundly inspired by the life and teachings of the Lord, saints & sages
- Man and woman created in divine image and equal dignity
- Respecting human life in all stages and human rights
- Deeply humane and sensitive to poor and needy
- Giving back to society and peaceful coexistence with all
- Sustainable development and protection of environment
- Aspiring to be transforming leaders
Based on the National Science Talent Search programme, CAP India will search, identify and encourage young talents, preparing them for National/State Competitive Examinations through graded course as follows:
|Standard||Grades||Reg. Fee Per Grade|
Syllabus and Grade Examinations:
- Each grade will have 2 tests, on the last Saturday of Septemper and on the last Saturday of January. The dates will be notified on the CAP India website.
- All Tests will be online at specified centres, supervised by CAP Coordinator/DYD/DES.
- The medium of the tests will be in English only.
- All questions will be objective-type with no negative marking for wrong answer.
- All question papers to have 100 - 150 questions per grade to be answered in 150 minutes.
- About 75% of the questions from school/university syllabus, and 25% from general subjects, ethics and current affairs.
- Results will be available on the website within 30 days.
- Three National Toppers with the highest percentage in each grade will be awarded with : a certificate and a cash prize annually. The cash prize will be credited to the candidate’s account and released only on appearing for any National / State level competitive exam of 10+ and above
- A certificate will be awarded to all those who secure 70% and above.
- Eligible candidates of (Std VII and above) to ENROL by registering online at capindia.co
- Payment of grade registration fee(non – refundable) can be made through online payment facility or by using Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT Banking facility
- CAP Facilitators are appointed by Diocesan Youth Director/ Education Secretary / CRI / Institution Head
- Registration of a candidate is complete only after the approval by the CAP Office
- Registered candidates will receive confirmation message and receipt by E-mail
- Registered CAP candidates will have a unique ID with permanent registration number
- Last date for registration: 15 days before the respective grade semester test
- Registered candidates to write the Grade Exam online at the specified time from their institution supervised by the facilitator/person appointed by institution head
- School/College/Institution/Association registering over 100 candidates will be awarded with a Certificate of Appreciation and Rs 10,000/- for every 100 candidates registered during the year
- Legal jurisdiction: Bengaluru city only